Cbd can be used successfully in therapy in both humans and in patients with Animals. Oils and pastes containing cannaboids are used in medicinal and preventive purposes. They show the effect of sedative, antioxidant, anxiolytic, relieve pain and depression and epileptic seizures.
Oils and CBD pastes are helpful in treating diseases such as all kinds of cancers, autoimmune diseases, schizopphrenia, epilepsy, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, psoriasis and changes in Degenerative.
The recommended CBD dosage amounts depend on the type and the degree of sophistication of the disease. In order to obtain anti-inflammatory effects dosing should be between 2.5 and 25mg per day, for a period of time which at least 25 days. With epilepsy, take 200-300mg per day. With mental disorders, the recommended dose is 48-1280mg/day.
Each cannabinoid has a slightly different effect:
- CBD – analgesic and anti-inflammatory
- CBDA – anti-inflammatory and anticancer
- CBN – sedative
- CBG – antibacterial and relaxation
- CBGA – anticancer and anti-inflammatory
- CBDV – antiepileptic
- CBC – analgesic and anti-inflammatory
- THC+THCA – analgesic and anti-inflammatory
- Monoterpenes – antibacterial and antifungal
- Seskwiterpeny – anti-inflammatory
- Terpenofenole – bactericidal
When choosing to use CBD oils, it is worth reaching for preparations, containing although some of the naturally occurring cannaboids. Preparations based only on artificial cannaboids can cause sensitization or other side effects. At the same time, most natural plant cannaboids do not exhibit psychotic effects, carrying only a beneficial effect on the human body.